15th MYBA SUPERYACHT BROKERS' SEMINAR - 12 - 14 MARCH 2018 - LONDON
About the Course
The annual MYBA three-day superyacht brokers is organized in association with MYBA and takes place in the historic setting of London in the United Kingdom. The seminar will gather together a panel of industry leading experts who will guide the participants through three intensive and highly interactive days of analysis, debate and practical case studies on all aspects of Superyacht brokering. Delegate numbers are strictly limited to 32 places. Your delegate fee is wholly inclusive of two nights' accommodation in addition to meals and refreshments during the course of the seminar.
Learning Outcomes of the MYBA Superyacht Brokers
• Introduction to the Superyacht Industry
• Analysis of the MYBA Charter Agreement
• Analysis of the MYBA Sales Agreement
• An Overview of Communications, Customer Care, Business and Ethics
• Examination of what is involved in Superyacht Management
• VAT and Yachts
• Ownership Structuring and Finance
• Personnel and Training
• Chartering from Captains Perspective
• Networking with Fellow Brokers
• Q & A Sessions
Who should be waiting for
and looking for a new job?
Pricing is GBP 1,900.00 for non-MYBA members and GBP 1,700.00 for MYBA members (+ VAT if applicable)
This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer. These cookies are essential to make our site work and help us to optimize your experience by giving us insight into how the site is being used. By continuing to use this website you give "implied" consent for these cookies to be stored.